Solihull Breeze - Monday's Mini Outing
Monday 30th September at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||8 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Front entrance of Shirley Park on Stratford Road. Parking - Shirley is now full of parking meters so to park for free park in Grenville Road which runs along side the park by the tennis courts (off Hurdis Road) . The post code quoted is for Grenville Road. B90 2DH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Solihull
This ride is part of the Monday's Outing ride starting from Billesley Tennis centre and then meeting us at Shirley Park for 1030. Please only book onto one of the rides depending on where you intend to start from.
Please join me for the first Monday Outing ride which we hope will become a regular ride depending on the level of interest generated.
This ride is for everyone who enjoys cycling and wants to be among like minded women cycling at a relaxed pace, making new friends, exploring the surrounding areas and most importantly stopping for a cake and coffee at the half way point!
In fact if you have any ideas about what you would really like to happen on the ride then please come along and tell us about it. Basically, Gaye and I just want to start up a regular Monday cycling ride, we both love cycling!
So, please join us and either book onto Gaye's ride if you want to start at Billesley at 10 o'clock, or book with me to start at 1030 from Shirley Park.
Any bike is suitable. Just remember to bring a spare inner tube and money for a cake!
i look forward to seeing you. If you want to call me then please do on 07964044889 (julie)
- Starting Point
- Front entrance of Shirley Park on Stratford Road. Parking - Shirley is now full of parking meters so to park for free park in Grenville Road which runs along side the park by the tennis courts (off Hurdis Road) . The post code quoted is for Grenville Road.
- Starting Postcode
- B90 2DH
Meet the Champions
- Julie Batten
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Solihull Breeze - Monday's Mini Outing||Monday 16th December at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|
|Dynamic Diva's Christmas Winter Warmer (Solihull)||Sunday 15th December at 12.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Cult Christmas Cracker||Saturday 14th December at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|