Christchurch Health Ride
Monday 30th September at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|55 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- In front of the Cafe at Highcliffe Castle, Highcliffe, Christchurch BH23 4LE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (55 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Christchurch
A one hour volunteer leader led ride around the quiet roads and cycleways of Christchurch and Highcliffe. The rides have a leader and back up and are suitable for anyone looking for a leisurely ride around the area. No one gets left behind!
Bike hire is availble (max of 8 bikes ) for £4 but must be bookede and paid for in advance by phoning 01425 470721.
Tea and coffee available afterward in the Highcliffe Cafe.
- Starting Point
- In front of the Cafe at Highcliffe Castle, Highcliffe, Christchurch
- Starting Postcode
- BH23 4LE
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.