Kingston Lacy Health Ride
Thursday 31st October at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Staff park, Kingston Lacy House, Wimborne BH21 4EA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 5 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in East Dorset
A one hour volunteer leader led ride around the lanes and bridleways surrounding Kingston Lacy National Trust Estate. The terrain uses traffic free trails as well as quiet lanes and gassy rides. There is a leader and back up and route variations according to ability. No one gets left behind!
- Starting Point
- Staff park, Kingston Lacy House, Wimborne
- Starting Postcode
- BH21 4EA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Moors Valley Health Ride||Wednesday 11th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Kingston Lacy Health Ride||Thursday 12th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Moors Valley Health Ride||Wednesday 18th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|