Moors Valley Health Ride
Wednesday 8th January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|55 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet at bike hire in the Visitor Centre at Moors Valley Country Park BH24 2ET
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (55 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in East Dorset
A one hour volunteer leader led ride on traffic free trails within Moors Valley Country Park. The ride has a leader , back up and support rider and are designed to help you get back into a regular routine of cycling. There is the opportunity to stay on after for a cup of tea or coffee
- Starting Point
- Meet at bike hire in the Visitor Centre at Moors Valley Country Park
- Starting Postcode
- BH24 2ET
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Moors Valley Health Ride||Wednesday 12th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Kingston Lacy Health Ride||Thursday 13th March at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Moors Valley Health Ride||Wednesday 19th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|