Tuesday 24th September at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Aintree stn L9 5BE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- North Liverpool cycling
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
- North Liverpool cycling members only
Social Cycling Groups in Liverpool
I'm doing a recci ride along route 62 tomoro Tuesday 24th sept.
Plan on leaving aintree train station car park at 11am promptly. It will be a fairly easy ride at about 12mph but planning on a good distance.
Text me if anyone is interested in joining me 07542752168
- Starting Point
- Aintree stn
- Starting Postcode
- L9 5BE
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Don't Stop for Winter: December - A Peckforton Hill or 2||Sunday 15th December at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Northwich - Delamere - Whitegate Way||Wednesday 11th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Single Gear Ride||Sunday 5th January at 1.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|