Tuesday 24th September at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||10 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Ferry Tavern Station Road Warrington Cheshire WA5 2UJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Warrington
To enjoy the newly surfaced stretch of the Trans Penine Trail lets head out and take a leisurely ride up the TPT and onto the Sankey Way. An nice evening chill after a hards day work.
For more information call Anne on 07723592018.
- Starting Point
- The Ferry Tavern Station Road Warrington Cheshire
- Starting Postcode
- WA5 2UJ
Meet the Champions
- Anne Faulkner
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Warrington to Dunham Massey Easy Loop||Saturday 26th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Challenge Ride for Women - Dunham Dauphiné||Sunday 27th April at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Wild Betty's Beginners Ride||Monday 28th April at 8.00pm||Women Only||Read More|