Shap - Morland circuit
Monday 30th September at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||13 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Shap Memorial Hall NY 564 150 CA10 2LX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Eden
A 13 mile tour of some lovely eden valley villages. Varied terrain, some flat, some hills but mostly quite gentle. There is the option of a refreshment stop in Morland
- Starting Point
- Shap Memorial Hall NY 564 150
- Starting Postcode
- CA10 2LX
Meet the Champions
- Alison Jones