Farnham & Villages Rural Road Loop (a section of Stage 7 of the Tour of Britain!)
Friday 20th September at 9.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|115 Mins||23 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Bourne Crossroads (opposite Indigo Cafe), on the triangle of grass by the bench and signpost. Aim to arrive at 9.15am so we can do a quick bike check and be away by 9.30am. GU10 3PX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (1 hours 55 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Waverley
This 22 mile road ride starts at the Bourne Crossroads and heads out to Elstead, Thursley, Churt, Frensham and Millbridge to finish at the same point.
The ride is all on roads, which are mostly quiet but we will need to be aware of cars particularly in the narrow lanes. The route is undulating and a road bike is recommended, although a hybrid bike with road tyres would be okay too. This ride is particularly suitable for ladies who are just starting to enjoy road riding – or who already have a good base fitness and fancy giving road riding a go.
Make sure your bike is in good working order, remember to wear a helmet and bring a drink and a snack, spare tube or puncture repair kit, waterproof. If you have lights it may be wise to bring them in case the light begins to fade early. We have the option of stopping at the pub at the end of the ride, so bring a bit of cash if you want to.
If you have any queries about the ride and whether it is suitable for you, please email Ali on email@example.com
- Starting Point
- The Bourne Crossroads (opposite Indigo Cafe), on the triangle of grass by the bench and signpost. Aim to arrive at 9.15am so we can do a quick bike check and be away by 9.30am.
- Starting Postcode
- GU10 3PX
Meet the Champions
- Alison Ford
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Let's Breeze in Woking||Thursday 1st May at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Basingstoke steady 20m to the Leather Bottle||Sunday 20th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Basingstoke evening hilly 18m||Wednesday 23rd April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|