Coffee n Pub Afterwork Chimpcycle Social Ride
Friday 18th October at 5.35pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|30 Mins||2 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Starbucks on the Brayford Wharf (It's the opposite end of the Brayford to the Odeon Cinema and part of the Hotel) LN1 1YW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Lincoln Cycle Chimps
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Lincoln
starting out at starbucks on the brayford then a short cycle path ride to the pyewipe Inn (or woodcocks if you all want to cycle for a bit longer!) for a stop and drink before cycling back to the brayford... and costa's or ben & jerrys for those as fancy :)
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Clipping the Wolds Newton||Sunday 9th March at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|SEASIDE RIDE||Saturday 15th March at 8.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Sport Relief Cycle Ride - Beverley to York||Sunday 16th March at 8.45am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|