Thames river path Loughton to faversham
Friday 20th September at 7.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|360 Mins||60 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- 6 Tycehurst hill Loughton Essex IG10 1BU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 9 hours 0 mins (6 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Epping Forest
A interesting ride along the lea valley navigation, Thames path and onto faversham following highway cycle route 1.
- Starting Point
- 6 Tycehurst hill Loughton Essex
- Starting Postcode
- IG10 1BU
Meet the Champions
- Gill Sautter
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Hutton Ingatestone Loop||Wednesday 11th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|redbridge cycle centre 25 mile loop||Saturday 14th December at 11.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Epping Forest Trails Christmas Special||Saturday 14th December at 1.30pm||Women and Children||Read More|