National Trust - Clumber Challenge
Saturday 2nd November at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||8 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cycle hire shop at National Trust Clumber Park, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3AZ Bike hire is available for a discounted rate of £2 as this ride is run through the National Trust. Book on the ride to reserve your bike S80 3AZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bassetlaw
This is a slightly more challenging ride around the park at Clumber and will run alongside the easy one.
We’ll go at a faster pace covering 6 miles. It’s perfect for those looking to build speed and stamina.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides.
It’s a good idea to bring water, a snack and some money.
Need a bike?
Bike hire is available for a discounted rate of £2 as this ride is run through the National Trust. Book on the ride to reserve your bike.
Look forward to seeing you there!
For more information please email email@example.com text/phone 07973 695310
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers. Read the article on the homepage for more information.
- Starting Point
- Cycle hire shop at National Trust Clumber Park, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3AZ Bike hire is available for a discounted rate of £2 as this ride is run through the National Trust. Book on the ride to reserve your bike
- Starting Postcode
- S80 3AZ
Meet the Champions
- Clare Palmer
- Pam Cooper
- Carolyn Luckham
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|National Trust - Clumber Park Pootle||Saturday 7th December at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|National Trust - Clumber Challenge||Saturday 7th December at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|winter with tea shop stop||Saturday 14th December at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|