National Trust - Clumber Park Pootle
Saturday 2nd November at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||4 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cycle hire shop at National Trust Clumber Park, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3AZ Bike hire is available for a discounted rate of £2 as this ride is run through the National Trust. Book on the ride to reserve your bike. S80 3AZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bassetlaw
This is a very gentle, slow paced ride around the lake at Clumber Park.
We’ll go at a conversational pace so we can enjoy the beautiful surroundings. This is perfect for beginners and those that haven’t been out on their bikes for a while. Plenty of flat stretches so you can get used to your bike again and build up confidence.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
It’s a good idea to bring water, a snack and some money.
Need a bike? Bike hire is available for a discounted rate of £2 as this ride is run through the National Trust. Book on the ride online to reserve your bike.
Look forward to seeing you there!
For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org text/phone 07973 695310
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers. Read the article on the homepage for more information.
- Starting Point
- Cycle hire shop at National Trust Clumber Park, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3AZ Bike hire is available for a discounted rate of £2 as this ride is run through the National Trust. Book on the ride to reserve your bike.
- Starting Postcode
- S80 3AZ
Meet the Champions
- Clare Palmer
- Pam Cooper
- Carolyn Luckham
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Bronut Friday at Tamper Coffee||Friday 14th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Holmebrook Valley Park Cafe Ride||Sunday 16th March at 10.45am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze through the Park||Friday 14th March at 12.00am||Women and Children||Read More|