Bricket Wood Loop
Friday 1st November at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||8 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Children's Centre Car Park, Mount Pleasant Lane School, Mount Pleasant Lane, Bricket Wood AL2 3XA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Three Rivers
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Children's Centre Car Park, Mount Pleasant Lane School, Mount Pleasant Lane, Bricket Wood
- Starting Postcode
- AL2 3XA
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Bricket Wood Loop||Friday 25th April at 9.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Circular ride around Ruislip and the Lido||Sunday 27th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|St. Albans Loop||Saturday 26th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|