Plantsbrook late afternoon wanderer (Sutton Coldfield)
Monday 23rd September at 4.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||5 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Pype Hayes Park car park, chester road entrance, Erdington Postcode B24 0LL will direct you to the chip shop (Reed Square) which is diagonally opposite the car park. B24 0LL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Birmingham
This late afternoon ride starts at Pype Hayes park and using quiet roads, joins the canal at Minworth. We are on the canal for just a short while before coming up the steps into a quiet industrial estate. From here we head into the Oak and Ash estate, again another quiet one with green spaces and pretty front gardens. This leads us into the back of Walmley village where we will use the pedestrian crossing to bypass the High Street and join the cyclepath on the footpath of Wylde Green road. From here we ride safely to the bottom of the valley and then follow the path along the river, past the golf course, Penns Hall and into Pype Hayes park. Time and loose change permitting we can stop for a coffee in the golf course cafe.
- Starting Point
- Pype Hayes Park car park, chester road entrance, Erdington Postcode B24 0LL will direct you to the chip shop (Reed Square) which is diagonally opposite the car park.
- Starting Postcode
- B24 0LL
Meet the Champions
- Rohini Cash
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Monday's Mini outing||Monday 17th March at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Monday's Main Outing||Monday 17th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Ullenhall Challenge||Sunday 16th March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|