Bampton - Mardale return
Monday 23rd September at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||13 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bampton Memorial Hall NY517182 CA10 2RQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Eden
A very rewarding, scenic ride along the side of Haweswater, returning by the same route, although with an option for a detour on the return if chosen. There are stunning views of the High Street fells in one direction and the Pennines in the other. The road is mostly undulating, with one more challenging, steady hill. There is an option for refreshment at the Haweswater Hotel
- Starting Point
- Bampton Memorial Hall NY517182
- Starting Postcode
- CA10 2RQ
Meet the Champions
- Alison Jones