Commute to Croydon and Back to Beckenham/Bromley
Tuesday 17th September at 8.10am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||8 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Lower Sydenham Station (Industrial Estate End)/Cator Park
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 45 mins (45 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Bromley/Beckenham<<--->> Croydon Commute
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in London
This is a commuter ride between Bormley/Beckenham and Croydon going through largley Traffic Free and quiter roads (Cycle Route Networks) , some of the section are scenic passing through Soutth Norwood country park giving you a fersh breath of Air ! You will be surprised that such route exists, I was !!
You can join these rides on Mondays and Tuesdays
(Leaving around 8:10 AM and returning around 5:00 PM)
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Peckham Healthy Ride||Saturday 22nd March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Amersham - Hyde Heath||Sunday 9th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Chalfont St Peter - Hedgerley||Sunday 16th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|