Cockermouth Closed ride
Tuesday 17th September at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||20 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- 4play cycles market place cockermouth CA13 9NH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Allerdale
Brigham, rogerscale lorton valley area. Final group ride followed by pub meal. Pre booked riders only. Places now full.
- Starting Point
- 4play cycles market place cockermouth
- Starting Postcode
- CA13 9NH
Meet the Champions
- Miriam Porter
- Wendy Thomas
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Explorer ride to Lorton||Friday 25th April at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|A Bolt to Guardhouses||Wednesday 23rd April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Cleator Moor, St Bees, Coastal Cruiser.||Sunday 27th April at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|