6 Parks link
Wednesday 18th September at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||14 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Canoe Club Bedford Road, Northampton (plenty of free parking, turn in from Bedford Road via Brittania Pub) right at mini r/bout past HSBC follow road to car park. Note height barrier in place but can park on road leading in if required! NN4 7AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Northampton
This is a gentle ride on a mostly traffic free route through no fewer than 6 local parks including the Brackmills pocket parks, Hunsbury Park & Upton, stopping for refreshments at Delapre Park. It’s perfect for beginners and anyone who’s not been on a bike for a while.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack if you think your energy levels may need topping up along the way. Please make sure that you have a basic cycle repair kit for your bike.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
If you have any questions please contact me on 07872185953 or see more info on my rides on
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Breeze-Network-Northampton/285048474941522 or twitter
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Canoe Club Bedford Road, Northampton (plenty of free parking, turn in from Bedford Road via Brittania Pub) right at mini r/bout past HSBC follow road to car park. Note height barrier in place but can park on road leading in if required!
- Starting Postcode
- NN4 7AA
Meet the Champions
- Liane Higham
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Womens Harlestone Guided Ride - FREE||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Kislingbury Cruise to Northampton||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Pitsford Reservoir Pedal||Sunday 16th March at 2.00pm||Women and Children||Read More|