Lets show Wiggo and Co how its done!
Tuesday 17th September at 4.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||8 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Clock face pub carpark, Prescot. L34 3LL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Liverpool
To celebrate the Tour of Britain coming to Knowsley I've put together this nice and easy ride. The ride will start and finish in the Clock face pub carpark in Prescot. We will head into St Helens before coming back into Prescot and finishing at the Clock face pub. The route is pretty flat but has a few small lumps to keep it interesting. Why not come along and have some fun, you never know Team Sky might talent spot you and whisk you off to the Tour de France next year!
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.