CANCELLED Autumn Hues: Tattenhoe to Thornborough Loop
Saturday 2nd November at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||17 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Tattenhoe Allotments Car Park Rosemullion Avenue (just off V2 Tattenhoe Street) Tattenhoe Milton Keynes MK4 3AH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 40 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Milton Keynes
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Tattenhoe Allotments Car Park Rosemullion Avenue (just off V2 Tattenhoe Street) Tattenhoe Milton Keynes
- Starting Postcode
- MK4 3AH
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Easter Cakes: Tattenhoe to Winslow Loop||Saturday 19th April at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Girls time trial training ride||Tuesday 22nd April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Dunstable to Studham, Dagnall & Totternhoe||Saturday 26th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|