Greenwich here we come!
Friday 20th September at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||16 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cator Park -bench opposite preschool (near flagpole) BR3 1NA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bromley
Following on from the popular Ladywell rides, we are stretching our legs a little further to continue up the Waterlink Way, to its end at Greenwich.
The majority of this ride is on cycle paths or quiet roads, so it suited to most ages and abilities. If you are in any doubt, please get in touch with me on 07949 284404.
- Starting Point
- Cator Park -bench opposite preschool (near flagpole)
- Starting Postcode
- BR3 1NA
Meet the Champions
- Yvonne Wright
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Greenwich Christmas shopping ride.||Friday 6th December at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Greenwich Fun, Thames & Time||Friday 6th December at 9.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Sunday Sidcup Social ride||Sunday 8th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|