Larkin about on the Humber
Friday 13th September at 9.45pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|135 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet at the Philip Larkin statue inside Paragon Station, Hull HU1 3QX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 15 mins (2 hours 15 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- KuHull NightRiders
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Hull
Riding from a city centre location out to the Humber Bridge and over to a suitable hostelry on the South Bank for light refreshments, riding back over the Humber Bridge in the middle of the night. Parts of the ride may be unlit so good lights are essential, "no lightie, no ridie" Minimum age requirement 18+ START LOCATION WILL BE POSTED IN CONVERSATION 5PM ON 13th SEPTEMBER TO THOSE WHO SIGN UP HU1 3ER
- Starting Point
- Meet at the Philip Larkin statue inside Paragon Station, Hull
- Starting Postcode
- HU1 3QX
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Pavilion, Pedal & Tennis||Thursday 19th December at 1.30pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Pavilion, Pedal and Splash!||Friday 20th December at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Armley Mills to Toby's Tea Rooms - Steady Ride||Sunday 15th December at 9.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|