Windsor Gt Pk Loops
Friday 13th September at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||11 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
Windsor and Maidenhead
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bishopsgate entrance to Windsor Great Park TW20 0XU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Windsor Great Park & Ride
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Windsor and Maidenhead
Start and finish at Bishopsgate entrance to Windsor Great Park. TW20 0XU. Car parking on left before gate (free). Traffic-free (almost) roads within the park - only walkers, runners, and dogs to contend with.
For further info: 07980 566176 (Glenn)
(messaging on here is futile, as you don't usually get alerts.)
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|wippey woods, watford||Saturday 15th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Yateley and the local lanes jaunt||Thursday 13th March at 9.45am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Chalfont St Peter - Hedgerley||Sunday 16th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|