Central Loop of London Embankment
Saturday 16th November at 3.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||11 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Shortwave Cinema. 10 Bermondsey Square. London SE1 3UN. p: 020 7357 6845. e: firstname.lastname@example.org SE1 3UN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in London
If your are looking for a cycle buddy or just to get to know London better via your bike this is the ride for you!!!
A 19km loop of Central London. Go past some of the most iconic views. Easy to Steady level. This will be for cyclist and that has experience of cycling already.
Every Saturday afternoon. The ride is intended to meet up with other cyclist and to get to know one another better.
Start point will be at the Shortwave Cinema in Bermondsey Square SE1. The route will follow towards Blackfriars Bridge were we will cross over leading on to the Embankment towards Westminster and then Chelsea Bridge. We will do a loop of Battersea Park and on the way back go past the Cats and Dogs Home towards Vauxhall Bridge crossing back over again to finish the ride in style and stopping for a Coffee or Tea either at Battersea Park, Lambeth Bridge or Shortwave Cinema...
The ride should be and 1 hour and 30 min of cycling, the whole ride should be 2 hour 30 min, depending on any stops we do.
Come rain, come sunshine, summer or winter. We will ride. Easy times, relaxing and just cycling.
Make sure that you have a spare tubes and some change and a helmet for safety.
I'm a qualified Sky and Breeze Ride Leader with First Aid.
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Wembley Space 4 Cycling Schools & Parks Safari||Saturday 26th April at 2.00pm||Anyone||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Old Windsor - Cookham - Rickmansworth||Sunday 27th April at 8.35am||Anyone||Read More|
|Five Mile to Fabulous - Welwyn||Saturday 26th April at 12.00am||Anyone||Read More|