Crawley Wheelers Intermediate Ride A
Saturday 16th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|140 Mins||35 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet at Virgin Active in Crawley Address: Unit 3 Crawley Leisure Park Sussex RH10 8LR RH10 8LR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (2 hours 20 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Crawley Wheelers
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Crawley
We will be meeting at 09:45 for a 10:00 departure. Please take care to talk to club member as there will be 4 rides leaving at about the same time at varying distances and speeds!
Your ride leader is yet to be confirmed as will the choice of route and tea/cake stop. These details will be updated as soon as they can be confirmed.
This ride is for people that want to move up from the Social Ride so the pace should not go above 13-14 mph average and the distance will be between about 30 and 40 miles.
Please note that there will also be a separate faster Intermediate B Group ride, aiming for between 40 and 60 miles at an average speed of between about 14 and 16 mph.
- Starting Point
- Meet at Virgin Active in Crawley Address: Unit 3 Crawley Leisure Park Sussex RH10 8LR
- Starting Postcode
- RH10 8LR
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Waddon Ponds, Croydon to Richmond Park Leisure ride||Wednesday 12th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Peckham Healthy Ride||Saturday 22nd March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Croydon Coffee Club Wednesday||Wednesday 2nd April at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|