Breeze to Brockham
Monday 26th August at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|140 Mins||28 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- New Horley Leisure Centre, Anderson Way, Off Court Lodge Road, Horley, RH6 8SP For Sat Nav directions please use: RH6 8RS We'll meet on the path in front of the New Horley Leisure Centre just off Court Lodge Road Horley. RH6 8SP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Reigate
We will head towards Charlwood then up Russ Hill, and through the woods to Rusper. We then take a left towards Henfold Lakes. We head towards the pretty village of Brockham where there are some great views of the Downs and where we will stop at the local village hall for coffee and cake. Then to Betchworth where we will pass the Church that was used in the film Four Weddings and a Funeral. Then up past the Deer park up Trumpet Hill and head back to Horley via Woodhatch.
THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS
PLEASE CHECK YOUR PHONE, EMAIL OR FACEBOOK BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR THE RIDE ASWE MAY HAVE TO CANCEL RIDES AT SHORT NOTICE DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
The 180 minutes in the 'description' takes into consideration the meet up at the beginning and the most important part of the ride the Coffee and cake stop!
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a Snack if you think your energy levels may need topping up.
Please bring some money, as we will stop for coffee and cake.
If you have any questions you can text us on 07725136076, email us at email@example.com see our Breeze network East Surrey Facebook page.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Ade & Teresa
- Starting Point
- New Horley Leisure Centre, Anderson Way, Off Court Lodge Road, Horley, RH6 8SP For Sat Nav directions please use: RH6 8RS We'll meet on the path in front of the New Horley Leisure Centre just off Court Lodge Road Horley.
- Starting Postcode
- RH6 8SP
Meet the Champions
- Adrienne Horne
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Beginner evening ride||Thursday 17th April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Tanhouse Loop||Saturday 19th April at 8.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze with a 'twist' to Henfold Lakes||Saturday 19th April at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|