River Usk Evening Ridealong
Monday 26th August at 4.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- National Wales Velodrome NP19 4RB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 5 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Newport Social Cycling
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Newport
Our second ride for bank holiday Monday takes place straight after the Transporter ride from Wales Velodrome. We head towards the city centre along the river on the cycle path, over 2 bridges.
This ride is 100% traffic free
- Starting Point
- National Wales Velodrome
- Starting Postcode
- NP19 4RB
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Newport Loop||Sunday 8th December at 11.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Monmouthshire Wheelers Ladies ride||Sunday 8th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|#ThursdayNightRide||Thursday 12th December at 7.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|