Park to Boat
Friday 30th August at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||11 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Entrance to Pearson Park, Princes Avenue (by the little roundabout near the Wildlife Garden)opp Westbourne Ave. HU5 3QN. HU5 3QN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 20 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Hull
An evening ride starting at the usual place, (Wildlife entrance, opposite Westbourne avenue) Pearson Park and taking it steady up to Dunswell where we will stop at the Ship Inn for a break before heading back. Estimated 11miles in all.
Come and join us. It doesn't matter if you've got a racer or a rusty workhorse, all types of bikes and riders are welcome on this ride. We look forward to seeing you!
Wearing a helmet is advisable, and a waterproof (If we're unlucky) LIGHTS ARE ESSENTIAL.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Everyone’s welcome – look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Entrance to Pearson Park, Princes Avenue (by the little roundabout near the Wildlife Garden)opp Westbourne Ave. HU5 3QN.
- Starting Postcode
- HU5 3QN
Meet the Champions
- Annabel Pir
- Reka Pataky
- Tracey Thomas
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Driffield Four Seasons Breezers - Sledmere Christmas Fair||Saturday 7th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Grimsby's Elf'ing Division Xmas Stuffed Saddles||Saturday 14th December at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Driffield Four Seasons Breezers - Tinsel Tootle||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|