Washington to South Shields
Monday 26th August at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|240 Mins||35 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Makro car park Washington, not sure if you can leave a car though? NE37 1LX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 5 hours 0 mins (4 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Sunderland
Gentle ride from Washington to South Shields return, using C2C and other paths. Stopping for an ice cream at the fun park before turning back!
- Starting Point
- Makro car park Washington, not sure if you can leave a car though?
- Starting Postcode
- NE37 1LX
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|The Ceddesfeld Challenge- 24 mile mixed terrain loop||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Stokesley Stopover||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Ride to Yarm||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|