saturday ride out
Saturday 17th August at 11.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|240 Mins||40 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Brooklands roundabout Timperley WA15 7RB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 30 mins (4 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- saddle sore in altrincham
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Manchester
A 40 mile ride out from brooklands roundabout
Timperley to northwich and back.
Using mostly country roads.
- Starting Point
- Brooklands roundabout Timperley
- Starting Postcode
- WA15 7RB
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Manchester Winter Warmer||Sunday 8th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Wild Bikes to Arley Loop||Saturday 7th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|round and round the airport||Saturday 28th December at 11.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|