MDCC Breeze to Buckfast
Sunday 11th August at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||30 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Abbrook Sports & Social Club Strap Lane Kingsteignton TQ12 3PS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 40 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Teignbridge
Sally Thomas was the main champion for this ride through the lanes from Abrook to Buckfast Steam Railway
- Starting Point
- Abbrook Sports & Social Club Strap Lane Kingsteignton
- Starting Postcode
- TQ12 3PS
Meet the Champions
- Michele Radant
- Sally Thomas
- Elaine Mason
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Teignbridge Breeze Babies (Mum & Baby gentle ride)||Wednesday 12th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Three Beaches Breeze||Monday 10th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Fast n fun 40! - BREEZE||Saturday 22nd March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|