Halloween Zombie Cycle4Hunger
Friday 25th October at 10.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|300 Mins||62 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- We'll be starting in a 'spooky' location near Waterloo Station. Final route to be released shortly via www.thehungerproject.org.uk | Route might vary depending on weather conditions. Fully signed/marshalled SE1 8SW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 7 hours 30 mins (5 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in London
Join 'Team Hunger' for the Moonriders Halloween Zombie Cycle (Tour of Creepy London - 100km).
£39 Registration Fee. 4 Food/Drink Stops. HotMeal @50km.
Details and registration info.....http://bit.ly/ZombieCycle
When? Friday 25 October 10pm - ALL NIGHT
Where? London Waterloo (100km figure of eight)
Give your 2013 fitness regime some focus by dusting down your bicycle and joining The Hunger Project's Moonriders Halloween Charity Bike Ride.
As the moon casts shadows across eerily dark London streets for Halloween – join hundreds of other riders on our creepy cycle of the city – gasp as you discover the city in a new light, pedal as you make your way between our frightening pit-stops and enjoy a Halloween celebration with hundreds of other riders! #spookycycle
- Starting Point
- We'll be starting in a 'spooky' location near Waterloo Station. Final route to be released shortly via www.thehungerproject.org.uk | Route might vary depending on weather conditions. Fully signed/marshalled
- Starting Postcode
- SE1 8SW
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Peckham Healthy Ride||Saturday 22nd March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Chalfont St Peter - Hedgerley||Sunday 16th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|wippey woods, watford||Saturday 15th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|