Windsor Great Park
Friday 13th September at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|70 Mins||8 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
Windsor and Maidenhead
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bishopsgate Road, Egham, Englefield Green, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0XU Meet at the white gates, entrance to the Great Park near the Fox & Hounds Pub. There is free parking along the road.Capable under 16s welcome. TW20 0XU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 10 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Windsor and Maidenhead
Join a gentle Breeze bike ride which is suitable for all, including beginners, those that haven’t been on a bike for a while and children in seats/trailers.
This is a steady loop round the park on quiet, tarmac roads with great views of Windsor Castle down The Long Walk.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers. Read the article on the homepage for more information.
- Starting Point
- Bishopsgate Road, Egham, Englefield Green, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0XU Meet at the white gates, entrance to the Great Park near the Fox & Hounds Pub. There is free parking along the road.Capable under 16s welcome.
- Starting Postcode
- TW20 0XU
Meet the Champions
- Holly Seear
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Festive ride around Eastcote||Wednesday 11th December at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|White Waltham to Dinton Pastures (JM)||Friday 20th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|BREEZE with Bells On/Savernake Park Bracknell||Saturday 14th December at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|