CANCELED - Breeze from Exhibition Park
Saturday 7th September at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||8 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Exhibition Park Calremont Road Newcastle NE2 4PZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Newcastle
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Exhibition Park Calremont Road Newcastle
- Starting Postcode
- NE2 4PZ
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Scotswood Community Garden - Spring Meadows||Saturday 26th April at 11.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Tynemouth Priory to St.Mary's Lighthouse||Saturday 26th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Big Breeze Ride||Sunday 4th May at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|