Breeze Rides in Stourbridge: Chaddesley Corbett
Sunday 1st December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||26 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge. The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area. Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St, DY8 2AA). DY8 2DN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 45 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
This 26 mile circular route takes us on country lanes through Belbroughton, Elmbridge and Cakebole before a refreshment break at Chaddesley Corbett. We'll be returning via Drayton and Hagley.
This route is a bit hilly in places and therefore would be suitable for those who are fairly confident with riding on roads as there are a few major road junctions, but who also want a challenge. We go at the pace of the slowest rider and have plenty of stops to catch our breath!
Please provide a contact number for yourself, and an emergency name and number for the ride when signing up.
Please arrive at 9:50 for a prompt 10:00 start. You will need a well maintained bike, inner tube (correct size for your wheel); a drink and emergency snack; money for refreshments and wearing a helmet is advised as we'll be on the road. The ride duration time is an estimation - if you need to be back by a certain time, this may not be the ride for you.
Any further questions/queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to seeing you!
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers. Read the article on the homepage for more information.
- Starting Point
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge. The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area. Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St, DY8 2AA).
- Starting Postcode
- DY8 2DN
Meet the Champions
- Mary McAdam
- Judith Shorrock
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Rides In Stourbridge: Bobbington||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Totally Terrified Improvers ride||Sunday 27th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Three parks tour||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|