Breeze Rides in Stourbridge: Webbs of Wychbold
Wednesday 18th September at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||30 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge. The Hub is the building situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area. Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St, DY8 2AA). DY8 2DN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 5 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
This will be a steady circular ride taking us through gently undulating countryside passing through Churchill, Chaddesley Corbett, Cakebole and Elmbridge on the outward journey, and Upton Warren, Dordale, Belbroughton, Holy Cross and Hagley on the return. You will need to be a fairly confident rider in traffic as we will be joining busy roads for short periods. We'll be stopping at Webbs of Wychbold (Droitwich) for refreshments and there will be time for a spot of Retail Therapy if required.
Please provide a contact number for yourself, and an emergency name and number for the ride when signing up.
Please arrive at 9:50 for a prompt 10:00 start. You will need a well maintained bike, inner tube and tools; a drink and emergency snack; money for refreshments (and a means of carrying any purchases!). Wearing a helmet is advised as we'll be on roads.
Any further questions/queries, please email us at email@example.com
Look forward to seeing you!
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers. Read the article on the homepage for more information.
- Starting Point
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge. The Hub is the building situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area. Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St, DY8 2AA).
- Starting Postcode
- DY8 2DN
Meet the Champions
- Mary McAdam
- Maureen Prosser
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Get Cycling for 50 Plus||Tuesday 10th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Tinsel Ride 2013||Sunday 15th December at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Rides in Stourbridge: Tinsel Ride 2013||Sunday 15th December at 11.30am||Women Only||Read More|