Tuesday evening cycle!
Tuesday 24th September at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||10 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Mossley Hill Hospital upper car park, Park Avenue L18 8BT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Cycle South Liverpool
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Liverpool
A beginner ride starting at 6pm prompt from Mossley Hill Hospital car park. If you need to borrow a bike we can arrange it if you show up early. Come along and join the fun!
- Starting Point
- Mossley Hill Hospital upper car park, Park Avenue
- Starting Postcode
- L18 8BT
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Don't Stop for Winter: December - A Peckforton Hill or 2||Sunday 15th December at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Northwich - Delamere - Whitegate Way||Wednesday 11th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Single Gear Ride||Sunday 5th January at 1.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|