Swim Fit at Bracknell Leisure Centre
Tuesday 8th October at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||14 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Pistachios in the Park, Sandhurst Memorial Park Yorktown Road, Sandhurst GU47 9BJ GU47 9BJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 45 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bracknell Forest
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Pistachios in the Park, Sandhurst Memorial Park Yorktown Road, Sandhurst GU47 9BJ
- Starting Postcode
- GU47 9BJ
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Leisurely Chilterns Lanes||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Let's Breeze in Woking||Thursday 1st May at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Minet Ladies at Hillingdon Circuit||Friday 25th April at 12.01pm||Women and Children||Read More|