St Edmunds Ladies Morning Breeze
Monday 22nd July at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||7 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Moreton Hall Community Centre Symonds Road Bury St Edmunds IP32 7EE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in St. Edmundsbury
This will be a leisurely ride along the cycle routes from the community centre, passing Rougham airfield and onto Thurston where we can stop for refreshments in the local pub or return to the Moeton Hall Cafe and sample their coffee and wonderful scones!
I prefer my ladies to wear helmets but that's your choice.
- Starting Point
- Moreton Hall Community Centre Symonds Road Bury St Edmunds
- Starting Postcode
- IP32 7EE
Meet the Champions
- Ann Williamson
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Bury December Breeze||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Autumn Breeze at Grafham Water||Wednesday 18th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|redbridge cycle centre 25 mile loop||Saturday 14th December at 11.15am||Women Only||Read More|