RetroBike - Wednesday Evening OffRoad Social
Wednesday 18th September at 7.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||12 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
East Riding of Yorkshire
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- White Phone box on Dale road Welton. Probably a bunch with some 80 and 90's bright coloured MTB's http://goo.gl/maps/0khE2 HU15 1PE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Humbershire RetroBikers
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in East Riding of Yorkshire
RetroBikers Wednesday Bimble and Social
Starting at Welton, East Yorkshire, near the White phone box, going on the tracks for 10 to 15 miles and back.
Gentle pace depending on riders, direction wherever the evening takes us.
Back for a pint and post ride chat at the Green Dragon.
It's for fun, a bit of exercise and we may talk about old bikes and not be the fittest in the world.
- Starting Point
- White Phone box on Dale road Welton. Probably a bunch with some 80 and 90's bright coloured MTB's http://goo.gl/maps/0khE2
- Starting Postcode
- HU15 1PE
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|City Road Club (Hull) Cycling Club Social Rides||Sunday 4th May at 9.00am||Anyone||Read More|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 29th April at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 6th May at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|