RetroBike - Wednesday Evening OffRoad Social - change of start-
Wednesday 11th September at 7.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||14 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Change to normal, see map http://goo.gl/maps/Gss3R Postcode is to get you to the road, continue to the east, and up the hill and trees till the top, you'll find us on the North Side of the road HU15 2BB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Humbershire RetroBikers
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in East Riding of Yorkshire
RetroBikers Wednesday Bimble and Social
..Sorry for the late notice, it's not been letting me change the details...
--change of start location this week-
Starting Bev.Road/Coomberdale Road on the layby
This is to the East of South Cave
see link for google map.
It's going to be dark so you'll need lights.
We'll stop of in Gnu or Tiger for a pint at N.Newbald
There might be steep walkable hills.
Back to normal next week probably.
- Starting Point
- Change to normal, see map http://goo.gl/maps/Gss3R Postcode is to get you to the road, continue to the east, and up the hill and trees till the top, you'll find us on the North Side of the road
- Starting Postcode
- HU15 2BB
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Armley Mills to Toby's Tea Rooms - Steady Ride||Sunday 15th December at 9.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Otley Cycle Club Social Series||Sunday 22nd December at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Pavilion, Pedal & Tennis||Thursday 19th December at 1.30pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|