Tuesday 17th September at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||10 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Frenchwood Recreation Ground. The Boulevard. Preston PR1 4PJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Preston
We will start with a bike check and then join the Guild Wheel to Brockholes taking the scenic route through the lakes and woods. We return on the south side of the River Ribble onto the docks and then back though Avenham Park.
- Starting Point
- Frenchwood Recreation Ground. The Boulevard. Preston
- Starting Postcode
- PR1 4PJ
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Haworth Park to Great Harwood||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Coastal Cycle to Cleveleys||Saturday 15th March at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Dover 'Longer' Rover||Saturday 22nd March at 11.00am||Women and Children||Read More|