Clara Vale Riverside Circular
Monday 22nd July at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|50 Mins||7 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Clara Vale Village Hall. (Clara Vale lies in West Gateshead, near the Tyne. Take the road from Crawcrook towards Wylam, and turn off right after about half a mile, signposted Clara Vale. The village hall is the old school building in the village centre), NE40 3SP NE40 3SP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (50 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Gateshead
Gentle, flat circular from Clara Vale to Newburn, then Wylam and back, with optional pub stop depending on demand. The route is on off-road cycle routes.
- Starting Point
- Clara Vale Village Hall. (Clara Vale lies in West Gateshead, near the Tyne. Take the road from Crawcrook towards Wylam, and turn off right after about half a mile, signposted Clara Vale. The village hall is the old school building in the village centre), NE40 3SP
- Starting Postcode
- NE40 3SP
Meet the Champions
- Sian Atkinson
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Cycle Hub to the Royal Quays||Saturday 8th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Washington to Baltic||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Crook Circular Challenge||Saturday 8th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|