Moreton Hall Morning Ride
Monday 15th July at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||7 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Moreton Hall Community Centre, Symonds Road, Bury St Edmunds IP32 7EW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Women only
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in St. Edmundsbury
An easy ride from Moreton Hall Community Centre to Thurston using the cycle routes, stopping at the Moreton Hall Cafe for coffee on return. I prefer my ladies to wear helmets but the decision is yours.
- Starting Point
- Moreton Hall Community Centre, Symonds Road, Bury St Edmunds
- Starting Postcode
- IP32 7EW
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|St Albans Green Ring||Saturday 14th December at 11.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Active Medway Hoo Ride||Sunday 15th December at 9.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Active Medway Hoo Ride||Sunday 22nd December at 9.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|