Wednesday 10th July at 1.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||5 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
East Riding of Yorkshire
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Snaith Train Station Car Park DN14 0LH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Riding of Yorkshire
A Leisurely 'Taster' ride around Snaith & Gowdall, for beginners, those who haven't been out on a bike for a while and want to improve their confidence or ladies who would like to get out in the countryside & improve their fitness & meet new friends.
A number of bikes are available to borrow if you haven't got a bike and would like to come along just call Sarah on (01482) 392526 by 2nd July to book one.
- Starting Point
- Snaith Train Station Car Park
- Starting Postcode
- DN14 0LH
Meet the Champions
- Sarah Johnson
- Jodie Lund