Witton Park to Pleasington
Wednesday 10th July at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||3 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
Blackburn with Darwen
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Witton Park stables next to the Visitor Centre at Witton Park, Preston Old Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, where bikes and helmets can be loaned. BB2 2TP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Blackburn with Darwen
This is a new easygoing ride great for building confidence if you want to take the next step from a beginner or have not cycled for awhile.
A fantastic Easygoing route, where we will enjoy a fairly level route along surfaced cycle paths and quiet roads through Witton Park to Pleasington and back.
For further information please get in touch.
- Starting Point
- Witton Park stables next to the Visitor Centre at Witton Park, Preston Old Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, where bikes and helmets can be loaned.
- Starting Postcode
- BB2 2TP
Meet the Champions
- Shirley Holden
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Trencherfield Haigh Heights||Saturday 7th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Haigh "Christmas" Heights||Saturday 14th December at 2.00pm||Women and Children||Read More|
|Santa's Little Helpers!||Saturday 7th December at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|