Saltaire to Toby's Tea Rooms Towpath Ride
Monday 15th July at 3.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||7 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The bandstand, Robert's Park, Saltaire, Shipley, BD17 7LU. Parking on Coach Road, Baildon; alternatively park in Saltaire village and use access bridges across the Canal and the River Aire to Robert's Park. There is also a railway station in Saltaire, with connections from Leeds, Bradford and Skipton. BD17 7LU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bradford
This is an easy ride along the towpath to Toby's Tea Rooms near Apperley Bridge, with a very short stretch of quiet road at Dockfield.
It’s a good idea to bring some water, snack to keep you going and money for if we stop at a cafe.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
All you need is a roadworthy bike, sensible clothing and a bit of enthusiasm. It helps to have a spare inner tube of the correct size - just in case.
For more information please see our new Facebook page Breeze network West Yorkshire
My contact number on the day is 07940 975 971
I look forward to you joining us.
- Starting Point
- The bandstand, Robert's Park, Saltaire, Shipley, BD17 7LU. Parking on Coach Road, Baildon; alternatively park in Saltaire village and use access bridges across the Canal and the River Aire to Robert's Park. There is also a railway station in Saltaire, with connections from Leeds, Bradford and Skipton.
- Starting Postcode
- BD17 7LU
Meet the Champions
- Judy Robinson
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Womens any level spen valey ride||Thursday 17th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Womens any level cycling Coaching Session||Thursday 24th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Birkby to Mirfield for a Brew||Saturday 19th April at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|