Summer Cycling: Dash to Nash Evening Ride
Monday 22nd July at 7.25pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||10 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Tattenhoe Allotments Car Park Rosemullion Avenue (just off V2 Tattenhoe Street) Tattenhoe Milton Keynes MK4 3AH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Milton Keynes
We’ll ride from Tattenhoe to Nash via Whadden and back again along quiet lanes. This is a chance to practice on some hills as the route has a gentle climb up to Whadden, then swoosh down and undulating before the steep short climb up to Nash. Then it's downhill all the way back into MK. Where we can pop into the Nut & Squirrel for some chat & refreshments before heading home (or back to the start which is 1 mile along the road).
The ride will be brisk at about 10mph average. Please wear suitable clothing for cycling in the evening. Please bring lights (it might be bright enough to not need them but best to be prepared). Please wear a helmet if you can. Please bring a drink & cash for the pub if you are joining us there. Please bring a spare tube in case you get a puncture
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Tattenhoe Allotments Car Park Rosemullion Avenue (just off V2 Tattenhoe Street) Tattenhoe Milton Keynes
- Starting Postcode
- MK4 3AH
Meet the Champions
- Karen Atkins
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Easter Cakes: Tattenhoe to Winslow Loop||Saturday 19th April at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Girls time trial training ride||Tuesday 22nd April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Dunstable to Studham, Dagnall & Totternhoe||Saturday 26th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|