Edgware CTC - Sunday club rides
Sunday 1st December at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|270 Mins||50 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Edgwarebury Lane, Elstree WD6 3RE, Bushey Station WD19 4ST or Harvester Restaurant, Croxley Green WD3 3RX WD3 3RX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 7 hours 0 mins (4 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Edgware CTC
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Watford
We ride every Sunday in the Chilterns and South Hertfordshire, stopping at a cafe for elevenses and at a pub for lunch. In the summer we usually stop for tea too. Rides are usually about 50 to 60 miles and take all day. Visit www.edgwarectc.org.uk for details and contacts.
- Starting Point
- Edgwarebury Lane, Elstree WD6 3RE, Bushey Station WD19 4ST or Harvester Restaurant, Croxley Green WD3 3RX
- Starting Postcode
- WD3 3RX
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Edgware CTC - Old Windsor - Cookham - Rickmansworth||Sunday 27th April at 8.35am||Anyone||Read More|
|Wembley Space 4 Cycling Schools & Parks Safari||Saturday 26th April at 2.00pm||Anyone||Read More|
|Five Mile to Fabulous - Welwyn||Saturday 26th April at 12.00am||Anyone||Read More|