Team Expresso: Caldecotte to the hills 35 miles or so
Monday 26th August at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|200 Mins||35 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Caldecotte Lake car park Off the A5 at the Caldecotte Arms MK7 8HP MK7 8HP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 20 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Team Expresso Cycling
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Milton Keynes
Thought we would explore a hillier route to the south and east of Milton Keynes. Exact route to be confirmed but could include Bow Brickhill, Lidlington and Woburn Park. A good opportunity to practice some hill climbing techniques!
Planning on a speed of around 12 mph but we wont leave anyone behind.
Suitable for road bikes and hybrid bikes with roady tyres.
Remember to bring drink & a snack to keep you going. We will stop at a cafe at some point along the way so also bring some cash.
Please bring a spare tube in case of punctures (we can help you change them!).
If you have any questions I can be contacted on email@example.com
- Starting Point
- Caldecotte Lake car park Off the A5 at the Caldecotte Arms MK7 8HP
- Starting Postcode
- MK7 8HP
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Ritchie's Ride: Winslow Wanderer||Tuesday 10th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Ritchie's Ride: Bicester Bound||Tuesday 17th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|St Albans Green Ring||Saturday 14th December at 11.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|